When it comes to health, the current trend today for most consumers is to go organic. No matter the expensive cost, be it organically grown produce or organic superfoods in Australia, they are willing to give it a go because of the many benefits it offers. Three of the most in demand organic superfoods are listed below.
- For overall body maintenance. If you need a boost in the following bodily processes and maintenance such as blood sugar levels, immune system, liver, kidneys, blood, bones, colon, pancreas, muscles, and others, Vitamineral Green superfood powder is perfect for you. It is also known to boost circulation and physical longevity.
- For blood cleansing and healthy metabolic function. If you need blood cleanser and builder, Pure Synergy Organics Barley Grass Juice Powder is perfect for you. It is rich in chlorophyll so it’s a good agent for cleansing the blood. It is also perfect for eliminating toxins in the body. Anyone who takes this has spoken to have more renewed energy. Also, it promotes healthy metabolic and digestive function.
- For anti-ageing and normal cell division. If you need anti-ageing products and your body needs agents for normal cell division, recovery and rejuvenation, Acai Resveratrol Antioxidant Extreme is ideal for you. It is also known to be a great agent to help the body be less susceptible to viral infections and illnesses.
When it comes to staying healthy and fit, most health experts actually recommend learning some healthy weight loss recipes. Although most people think that such recipes are complicated, there are actually a lot of them that are very easy to prepare and make. Below are some examples of such healthy recipes you can prepare for yourself and the whole family.
– Omelet. Omelets are great as you can basically add whatever vegetables you have in the fridge and also leftover meat. You can also season your omelet with an array of different spices and herbs ensuring you will never get bored. So get creative in the kitchen.
– Protein smoothies. These are a perfect ‘treat’ if you want something refreshing. You just need a high-powered blender. Choose your greens (spinach, kale, rocket etc.), small amount of berries, add a scoop of your protein powder and add some water. Add just enough ice and then blend into a nice beverage. You can also with benefit add some superfoods, chia seeds and/or some psyllium husk.
– Tinned tuna varieties. These make a perfect snack. Just chose your favourite flavour and have as is, or for a more substantial meal you can serve with steamed vegetables or a mixed salad.
– Chicken and chickpea soup. This is something hearty that you can enjoy for lunch or dinner. You will just need 1/2 cup of canned, rinsed chickpeas. Cook them in 1-2 cups of chicken stock adding 100g of leftover chicken breast. Season with your favourite spices and herbs.
– Prawn stir-fry. This recipe is great for something oriental and filling. Just sauté 100g of fresh prawns (remove the head and shell), 3/4 cup frozen veggies (string beans, broccoli, and carrots), 10 pods of edamame (a fantastic source of protein), a tablespoon of low sodium-soy sauce, and 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil (this oil is healthy and will provide a nice scent and flavour to the vegetables). Stir-fry over high heat until the prawns are completely cooked.
Know more about staying healthy and fit by visiting this website.